English Russia has a great post with many unconventional ways that Russians voted during the presidential elections. Apparently, Chuck Norris was a popular write-in candidate, even though his total votes were not reported in the news. This has the features of a Kremlin cover-up and I’m really surprised that Masha Lipman hasn’t broken this story yet.
- RT @maxseddon: Ukraine reportedly prepares to ban train links to Russia. Another sanctions move that'd hurt Ukrainians foremost https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @AlexNicest: Finland and Russia - roads either side of the border https://t.co/1lrCnMQ85I 2 days ago
- OPIC is actually profitable. 'running the government like a business'? twitter.com/IanTalley/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @a_imanaliev: Найден человек, который переиграл Трампа в рукопожатии https://t.co/snhfDgJr2r 4 days ago
- interesting - FAS goes after companies targeted in @fbkinfo report twitter.com/novaya_gazeta/… 4 days ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption