Yesterday, amidst the G20 meeting in Washington, Pres. Medvedev found time to speak before the Council on Foreign Relations, where he addressed the future of US-Russian relations. Here is the CFR’s write-up on the event, and below is the video of Medvedev’s speech. Interestingly, Medvedev claims that his speech’s coincidence with election day in the United States was not planned; Medvedev’s speech was moved several times (btw, doesn’t he look jet-lagged?).
- RT @Capitals: Can't stop this man #CapsWild @csnma https://t.co/9rMNWntKWN 15 hours ago
- RT @opendemocracyru: Truckers' phones are being blocked. Strike leader Andrei Bazhutin has had his license taken, and is not being allowed… 21 hours ago
- RT @ABarbashin: China's outgoing investment in 2016 amounted to $170bln. How much #China invested in #Russia? Roughly 500mln. That's 0,3%. 22 hours ago
- Since Deripaska's in the news cycle, here's a classic exchange between him and Putin https://t.co/cyql0St3nA 22 hours ago
- RT @RFERL: New kids on the block - @BalmforthTom writes about the younger generation at last weekend's protests in Russia https://t.co/LAyc… 1 day ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption