For my readers who live or will be in D.C. on November 3rd, I thought I would point out an event that surely will prove to be equally informative and entertaining. On Tuesday, November 3, at 7pm, the Russian Cultural Center will host a debate between Dr. Igor Panarin and NO, not one, BUT TWO opponents! As you may remember, Dr. Panarin is the former KGB analyst who has recently gained notoriety for his predictions regarding the USA’s impending collapse (like, next year). For those of us who live in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast, we will soon be citizens of the European Union, which is arguably the best outcome under Panarin’s thesis. I am hoping for a carnival-like atmosphere to the debate and will be there to capture this historic moment for posterity. Hope to see you there.
- OPIC is actually profitable. 'running the government like a business'? twitter.com/IanTalley/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @a_imanaliev: Найден человек, который переиграл Трампа в рукопожатии https://t.co/snhfDgJr2r 11 hours ago
- interesting - FAS goes after companies targeted in @fbkinfo report twitter.com/novaya_gazeta/… 1 day ago
- RT @ASLuhn: Rotenberg might not make much on bridge to Crimea but builds it out of service to pal Putin & his regime @yaffaesque https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @KevinRothrock: Wild. Some Russian guys say they found a billion discontinued Soviet rubles rotting outside an old missile silo. https:/… 1 day ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption