For my readers who live or will be in D.C. on November 3rd, I thought I would point out an event that surely will prove to be equally informative and entertaining. On Tuesday, November 3, at 7pm, the Russian Cultural Center will host a debate between Dr. Igor Panarin and NO, not one, BUT TWO opponents! As you may remember, Dr. Panarin is the former KGB analyst who has recently gained notoriety for his predictions regarding the USA’s impending collapse (like, next year). For those of us who live in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast, we will soon be citizens of the European Union, which is arguably the best outcome under Panarin’s thesis. I am hoping for a carnival-like atmosphere to the debate and will be there to capture this historic moment for posterity. Hope to see you there.
- RT @Alexey__Kovalev: The whole Pravda about Russian propaganda opendemocracy.net/od-russia/mori… an illuminating discussion involving and some esteem… 3 hours ago
- Orange Revolution twitter.com/DavidNakamura/… 3 hours ago
- 8 years https://t.co/Rg7Gt0mnBr 12 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kremlin plans special clinic for Putin's top officials reut.rs/2iW9ayh via @Reuters 1 day ago
- RT @USNatArchives: Reserve your seat now, or join us on @YouTube: bit.ly/2k1Jmme #NATO #history https://t.co/I6gOpX8RMw 2 days ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption