For my readers who live or will be in D.C. on November 3rd, I thought I would point out an event that surely will prove to be equally informative and entertaining. On Tuesday, November 3, at 7pm, the Russian Cultural Center will host a debate between Dr. Igor Panarin and NO, not one, BUT TWO opponents! As you may remember, Dr. Panarin is the former KGB analyst who has recently gained notoriety for his predictions regarding the USA’s impending collapse (like, next year). For those of us who live in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast, we will soon be citizens of the European Union, which is arguably the best outcome under Panarin’s thesis. I am hoping for a carnival-like atmosphere to the debate and will be there to capture this historic moment for posterity. Hope to see you there.
- Siemens Cuts Ties With Russian State Companies Over Crimea Breach themoscowtimes.com/news/Siemens-c… 2 days ago
- RT @WSJ: Lawmakers reach a deal to set new restrictions on Russia and restrict president’s power to remove Russian sanctions https://t.co/h… 2 days ago
- RT @KevinRothrock: Russian TV station's website publishes article saying Siemens cut collaboration with Russia over Crimea but it "helped N… 2 days ago
- 😶 twitter.com/frankthorp/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Lucian_Kim: Breaking: Siemens quits Russian joint venture, halts deliveries to state companies after Crimean "turbine debacle." https:/… 3 days ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption