I found this little graph over at gorod21‘s blog on ZheZhe. It shows the interest in corruption issues based on searches for the most common terms – “corruption” (коррупция), “bribe” (взятка), and “kickback” (откат). As you can see, the interest has increased remarkably over time, hitting a record high in late-October/early-November.
- meanwhile, 3 of the 9 Russian detainees released from Guantanamo have joined terrorist groups active in Russia, Tur… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- also edits history of Boston Bomber Tsarnaev, who wasn't flagged by US b/c we spelled his name incorrectly, implies… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- in which the author claims Russia's methods of fighting terrorists are qualitatively different from US because they… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- RT @ExtremistRussia: The full text of Patrushev's interview is available here (Rus) rg.ru/2017/01/15/pat… 1 day ago
- RT @planetepics: Russian Photographer Daniel Kordan Captures Breathtaking Photos Of Milky Way Mirrored On Salt Flats In Bolivia https://t.c… 1 day ago
TRM Topics Cloudanti-corruption legislation bribery bribes bureaucracy Business Business and Economy corruption criminal law Dmitry Medvedev duma Economic development economics elections Foreign direct investment foreign investment goskorporatsii Government of Russia Law legal update legislation Medvedev news roundup oil oligarchs PM Putin political parties power vertical President Medvedev prosecutor general Putin rule of law russia Russian economy siloviki state corporations strategic industries u.s.-russia relations United Russia Vladimir Putin war on corruption